Sunday, September 2, 2007

Summer Swimming and Waterpolo


I think this is how the kids feel after their summer.
















This summer as usual the kids spent some time in the water. Including swimming and waterpolo championships.





Seth defended his butterfly and backstroke titles.









Emily was also a double medalist.






Seth led the team in scoring and assists, some of those assists coming from Emily.










Cameron, their biggest fan was busy at swim lessons getting ready for next year.

















Team photo after winning the Seattle Summer Waterpolo Championship. Note I played against the guy in the red hat almost 20 years ago.

Seth and Emily with the Championship Cup.
































2 comments:

dalebud said...

We think your kids are remarkable as well as cute. This is going to be a fun Blog. Thanks for sharing

Sara said...

I love how talented they are. It's fun to see them in action. We would love to see them compete sometime.